The Oceana County Council on Aging became a non-profit organization in the county on October 20, 1971. Initially funding was provided through Federal Grant money from the Older Americans Act. As the organization grew throughout the years, the funding sources also needed to grow. In 1993 financial support through a county millage provided needed funding for more services and programs to allow the seniors to remain independent and in their own homes for as long as possible.
Of course, people of Oceana County want to know how tax payer's money is being spent and how decisions are being made. That's why all our Board Meetings are open to the public. Additionally, you can download all the Board Minutes and Annual Reports on this page. If you have further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact us.
Board Meeting Minutes
Please click on the desired date, to download a PDF protocol of the board meeting. You can view the protocol up to 12 months after the original meeting date. It will take up to one month until the Download is available, as the Minutes have to be approved by the Board at the following meeting.
- 2018-08-09 (Special Meeting) (PDF, 388.2 KB)
- 2018-07-21 (PDF, 435.9 KB)
- 2018-06-19 (PDF, 433.1 KB)
- 2018-05-15 (PDF, 425.4 KB)
- 2018-04-17 (PDF, 168.9 KB)
- 2018-03-20 (PDF, 384.3 KB)
- 2018-02-20 (PDF, 380.7 KB)
- 2018-01-16 (PDF, 206.2 KB)
- 2017-12-19 (PDF, 219.3 KB)
- 2017-11-21 (PDF, 219.5 KB)
- 2017-10-31 (Special Meeting) (PDF, 356.9 KB)
- 2017-10-17 (PDF, 388.4 KB)
- 2017-09-19 (PDF, 187.2 KB)
- 2017-08-29 (Special Meeting) (PDF, 138.2 KB)