A MMAP Counselor can assist with:
- Understanding doctor bills, hospital bills and Medicare Summary Notices
- Understanding Medicare/Medicaid eligibility, enrollment and coverage
- Identifying resources for prescription drug assistance and help with Medicare Prescription Drug Coverage Plan selection and enrollment. You’ll find the Medicare Prescription Plan Assistance Form down below.
- Medicare supplemental insurance questions
- Identify and report scams and Medicare or Medicaid fraud and abuse
- Long-term care counseling
Services are available October 15th – December 7th or when turning 65 years of age. For more information please call MMAP at 1-800-803-7174.